[spatialmatch_map id=3 width=”650″ height=”475″]
“Wait….you live in a town called Celebration?”
As a long-time residents of our cozy little area of central Florida, we’ve never given a second thought to the name “Celebration.” Like “Miami” or “Seattle,” it was just another name on a map and the city to which we have packages delivered. The man on the phone couldn’t get over it though, and his intrigue was a humbling reminder of how special the town of Celebration is, and how lucky we are to call it home.
Celebration Florida was created as the brainchild of the Walt Disney Company, as a master-planned community just outside of the Walt Disney World Resort in Osceola County. Though Disney no longer controls the town, to its residents, Celebration remains a truly magical place. The search for a new house is about so much more than square footage and granite countertops – it is about community, the place where you will raise your family and the people you will pass on the streets as you go about your life. This everyday life ideal is rampant in Celebration, and we do things a little differently here.
Our downtown has a Post Office and restaurants and a hotel….and lamp posts that shoot leaf-shaped confetti in autumn and sudsy “snowflakes” in winter to Christmas music.
We have streets filled with cars. And NEVs. Neighborhood Electronic Vehicles are battery-operated cars legally able to operate in only a handful of specially equipped communities, like Celebration. These mini-cars are recharged by clean energy sources, do not produce greenhouse gas emissions and streamline the transition from home to the golf course for anyone who craves a spontaneous tee time.
Celebration knows how to celebrate. We join the rest of America in celebrating the 4th of July with fireworks and New Years Eve with a big party, but we do it big, with some of the most extraordinary displays in the country. Celebration is also known for its unique events, including community-wide yard sales, multiple local arts and crafts shows, Food Truck Fridays, an annual Radio Disney concert, an authentic German Oktoberfest and the “Great American Pie Festival,” televised by The Food Network – just to name a few.
Celebration Florida Real Estate comes in all different packages with several different home designs available to fit your budget and lifestyle – homes range from apartments and condos to townhomes and sprawling estates.
Single-family homes range in size and price range, from Bungalows to Estate Homes and feature a variety of builders and styles sprinkled throughout the Villages. At-a-Glance, here are some of the home styles available in Celebration:
- Bungalows – the smallest of the single-family homes in Celebration. Available in Classical, Coastal, Colonial, Craftsman, French or Victorian styles.
- Garden Homes – Slightly larger than bungalows, Garden Homes feature floor plans of up to 2,180 square feet. Available styles include Colonial, Victorian, Classical, Coastal and Craftsman.
- Cottage Homes – Cottage Homes range in size up 3,000 square feet. Styles include Classical, Coastal, Colonial, Craftsman, French and Victorian.
- Village Homes – These are the largest non-custom homes available in Celebration. Styles include Colonial, Victorian, Classical, Coastal, Mediterranean and French.
- Manor Homes – Manor homes are the smallest of the custom homes and located in Aquila Reserve and Artisan Park.
- Estate Homes – These custom built homes are the largest available in Celebration and typically feature golf course or reserve area views.
If you are interested in seeing some of the ways your budget can fit into this magical community and the variety of homes available, please contact us. We’d love to show you the town we are lucky to call home sweet home.